Located at the base of Pico Mountain in the central Green Mountains of Vermont, the Pico Ski Club's mission is to provide an opportunity for youth to become successful individuals and to achieve their personal goals through their participation in ski racing. Participants need not be members of the Pico Ski Club.
The Pico Ski Club is dedicated to providing an athletic environment which ensures each participant is given the opportunity to excel and pursue his/her dreams in alpine ski racing. Coaches will help educate athletes in proper athlete management, goal setting, mental skills training, dryland preparation, on-snow training, race preparation and summer planning.
The Pico Ski Club's programs are offered for kids age 5 to 20, and no previous racing experience is required. However, U14+ participants should be very strong all-moutain skiers. All program participants must be comfortable skiing all types of terrain and must be able to safely load, ride, and pull the safety bar down and unload the chairlift by themselves.
Pico Ski Club's goal is to foster the love of the sport for lifelong participation, and to provide the fundamentals for each skier to reach their full potential. The Pico Ski Club is partnering with AdminSports.com to process online registration for Racing Programs. The Pico Ski Club Race Programs partner with the Pico Ski Education Foundation for financial support for equipment purchases, scholarships for PSC athletes and for the recent establishment of the Andrea Mead Lawrence Lodge.
All participants must abide by the Killington/Pico Ski Resort Partners Code of Conduct.
The Pico Ski Club offers the following programs for the 2016-17 Season:
Race Program Registration
Please follow these 5 steps for online registration for registration in the Race Program:
- Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. However, if you are a previous Pico Ski Club Member and have already renewed your 2016-17 membership, most of this information will be pulled from the database when you login. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly. If you forget your password, you will need your correct e-mail address.
- Participant Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each participant.
- Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each member/participant for the current season. For all race programs participants, this information will include: program level, health insurance information, emergency contacts, medical information.
- Fees: Each family will be assesed a $375 refundable Work Day Fee if all work day requirements are fulfilled. If your family is not a member of the Pico Ski Club, a $100 Club Use Fee will be assesed for the first participant, and $40 for each additional participant.
- Checkout: You may pay by credit card or check. If you choose to pay by credit card, you can pay in three installments (two for U8) for Race Program Fees. The first installment will be paid at checkout and the second installment will be processed to your credit card on December 1, 2016 and the third installment will bbe charged to your credit card on January 1, 2017.