Consignment is open for anyone interested in selling related items at the 2018 Swap & Sale- You do not need to be a Club Member to sell related items at this sale. Please read below for details, and download the attached document at the bottom of this page.
The Pico Ski Club is using a new Consignment & Swap Sales System for the Ski Swap! If you plan on selling items at the Swap this year (2018), you will need to set up a new account. This can be done online and your items can be entered prior to dropping your items off. After Thursday September 27, all consignments and registrations will need to be registered at Pico.
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR THE SWAP:
By Clicking on the 2018 Pico Club Swap and Sale Registration link below and registering for the swap and entering items, you agree to the following:
Pico Ski Club will accept consignments of gently used, clean ski, snowboard and winter athletic clothing (no street clothing please), and modern alpine and snowboard equipment for the 2018 Swap & Sale, September 28 - September 30. All equipment must meet current safety standards for the 2018 Swap & Sale. Once you complete the online Swap Registration process and enter your item(s) for sale at the swap, please take your item(s) to the Swap during the consignment Drop Off Times. At which time a Swap Volunteer will check in your item(s) and print price tag labels for you to attach to your item(s).
2018 consignment will only be accepted at the following dates and times:
- Saturday, September 22 from 3-5 p.m. Pico Retail Shop
- Sunday, September 23 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Pico Retail Shop.
- Wednesday, September 26 from 4-6 p.m. Pico Retail Shop.
- Thursday, September 27 from 4-6 p.m. Pico Retail Shop, Pico Base Lodge.
- Friday, September 28 from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Snowsports Room, Pico Base Lodge.
- Please note that all un-sold consignment items must be picked up by 3 p.m. on Sunday, September 30 at the Pico Base Lodge.
- Pico Ski Club, hereinafter referred to as the Club, including its authorized agents, reserves the right to reject any item on the basis of saleability, price, or appropriateness to the ski/snowboard sale theme.
- The Club is not responsible for any articles left at the sale after 3 p.m. on the final day of the sale. All articles left after that time become the property of the Club and will be subject to a $10.00 per item Handling/Disposal fee.
- The Club’s commission is the appropriate percentage – 15% for Pico Ski Club members, 20% for staffed Ski Shops, and 25% for non-Club members & un-staffed ski shops – of the gross sale price. The consignee receives the balance, minus any fees for non-picked up items. This percentage will be reconciled at the end of the sale, and will not be reflected in your Consignor Reports during the sale.
- Sunday Discount (Optional)- You will have the option when entering your items to choose to discount the item on Sunday or not. If you check this option, the item will sell on Sunday at a 30% discount from the original price entered. If you do not choose this option on your item, it will not sell discounted. You can pick and choose which items you would like this to apply to, if any.
- The ability to enter your items into the swap/sale at home will be available until Thursday, September 27 at 11:59pm. After this time, only on-site registrations and item entry will occur. Please save yourself time by preparing and doing this at home.
- Print your own tags for the items. We have instructions in the document found at the bottom of this page on how we need them attached if you would like to do this at home, or you can bring them with you during a drop-off time and use materials we will have available to attach.
- Note regarding printing tags. For items such as skis, ski boots, poles, etc. (any item that is a pair), we ask that you print two tags - one for each item - so that each can be physically tagged/labeled.
- Payment for Consignors. At drop-off you will be asked which method of payment you would like for your sold items. You can choose Paypal or Check (US Mail). We highly suggest using Paypal as the method to receive your funds, as the settlement will be much quicker. You'll need to provide your Paypal email address if choosing this method.
Use these links to access your Consignor Account. Bookmark this page and use the links below. (Do not bookmark pages once logged in.)
1. Do this first: New Consignor Registration
2. Once registered you can return to your consignor homepage by using the following links:
Direct link to item entry and tag printing (only use after you have registered)
(*Please Note: These links take you to mysalemanager.net, which is our swap platform.)
If you have questions regarding the Swap Sale and Registration, drop us an email: [email protected]
The attached file below contains additional instructions, please take a moment to save and review: